Monday, January 29, 2007

An Unexpected Adventure Writing Entry

What did you learn from writing this piece?

I’ve learned through this piece that it is often very difficult to write a story that has a fairly complicated series of events. This is because it is difficult to tell a complicated story to readers that have not had the same experience while keeping them interested and able to follow the story. I also feel that it is difficult for me to write a story in first person that has me as the narrator without having it sound like “I did this, then I did that.” However, I think I learned how to write better using this point of view, and hopefully it will inspire me to do it more often. I also learned that even my own personal experiences can be like fables, and writing about them helped me realize that even they can have morals behind them.

No comments: